A clear mission and values are key to building a great brand, but you already know that, right?
What you probably don’t know is how to strike the right chord when communicating these to your audience.
That’s just one of many great insights you’ll get from this episode!
Today we are taking a slightly different route:
Our past show with the co-founder of Sourhouse Eric Fabian caused such a buzz that we brought him back on the show!
A few months ago, you heard Eric share all the small steps that went into raising two 6-figure campaigns on Kickstarter and Indiegogo for his product Goldie.
Since then, the sourdough community built around Goldy has continued to grow and so has his brand!
So, what’s the recipe?
In this episode of the Crowdfunding Demystified podcast, Salvador Briggman and Eric Fabian delve into the process of building a brand from scratch using crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
You’ll learn how to turn your idea into a physical product, launch (not one, but two) successful campaigns, and build a killer brand!
Whether you are using crowdfunding to launch a new product, build a brand, or change the world, this episode is a must-listen.
Hope you make the most out of it!
Resources and Tools Mentioned on the Show
- Book a coaching call or text me at + 8573656491
- Join Our Growing Facebook Community
- Gain Access to the CrowdCrux Mastermind
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- Free Copy of the Sourhouse Community Cookbook
- Sourhouse Refer-a-Baker Program (Give 10% Off, Get $10)
- Goldie, Sourhouse
The post EP #433 The Secrets of Building a Brand (From Scratch) With Indiegogo | Sourhouse appeared first on CrowdCrux: Crowdfunding Demystified.